Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

Twisted is back!

My webcomic Twisted is back. The independent, dark comic features a lot of pitch black humor and crimson red commentary and centers around 4 dysfunctional Ladies.

I update it Tuesdays. I am deeply enjoying working on this, even though that style is not marketable. Comics always force me to learn a lot of stuff I could study.

If you enjoy black comedy, are a fan of splatter and drama, some noir and crime, conspiracy, feel invited to follow the ongoing story on http://www.twistedcomic.net (English) or http://www.twistedcomic.de (German)

I started the story in 2001 through 2004, reworked the script and redrew it until 2007 and applied at a publisher, who never wrote back. Since I have this story burning in me and finished in rough script, I need to get it out. Luckily, the web let's me play around with some animation and alternative formats and presentations. 
Book 1 (first 24 pages) are from 2007. Starting with book 2, you will see pages from 2013.

Welcome! And not for kids ; )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen