Sonntag, 9. September 2012

Diploma

On the 10th of July I had my final presentation for my Diploma. I got the best grade possible and am very thankful for this. A lot of people helped me to realize this work - starting with my parents and my husband, followed by the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam and the people directly involved in this Project. The motion designers Christian Neie and Lisa Scheumer, the Band van Canto and the Producer, Texter and Author of the Metaproject Peer Returns: Gregor Hopf.

I presented the Music Video for Peer Returns and a concept to make it interactive.




On one side of the room I layed out the keyscenes of the Video, including the storyboard and the most important drawings done for the respective scene. On the other Wall there where 6 large frames with original drawings and detailed works.

Part of that diploma was a 148 pages strong theoretical book + documentation. The format reflects on the ratio of HD-Video-Formats, because a big part of the book are stills from the video. Bound in Hardcover.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen